Che rock sei?

Tutto ciò che vuoi sapere o dire sulla tua musica preferita o odiata

Moderatore: McA

Rispondi
melaval
Esordiente
Esordiente

Ultima modifica di McA il 04/11/2009, 20:14, modificato 1 volta in totale.
* Và *
marlenina
Supremo
Supremo

Mah, mi ha detto così...
Industrial rock! Just like Marilyn Manson, you know what you have to say and you just say it! I like you very much...just be careful you don't scare me away...
Sì vabbé..!
...integrare la sconfinata equazione dell'universo per mezzo dell'Integrale elettrico di vetro, dal respiro di fuoco
molo

Mah, a me è uscita una foto dei nirvana... ???
unanota
Leggenda
Leggenda
Contatta:

molo ha scritto: 21/12/2005, 15:39Mah, a me è uscita una foto dei nirvana... ???
...pure a me...
bah, se pòl mìa! :(
...delle chitarre che non fanno più cheke-cheke ma fuzz-fuzz.

MIODI.BLOGSPOT.COM /// ROCKIT.IT/MIODI
viciousburger
Leggenda
Leggenda
Contatta:

a me dei sex pistols  >:D
i'm forever blowing bubbles.
Allo
Leggenda
Leggenda
Contatta:

foto: the strokes
Garage rock! I like you... I like you alot! You and indie are on the same plane for me! You bring rock'n'roll down to its dirty roots, whether being minimalist like The White Stripes or retro like The Strokes. You keep on doing what you're doing! Oh...and did I mention I like you alot?
Ultima modifica di Allo il 21/12/2005, 16:44, modificato 1 volta in totale.
http://www.lavaligetta.it
"Anche oggi ho fatto un’esperienza che spero di poter capire nel giro di pochi giorni”
.ferro
Moderatore
Moderatore

foto dei nirvana
Grunge! You're all about the music and would even turn your back on fame just to stay true to your roots... You reached your high in the early '90s, but you're still making some good stuff! Keep rocking!
I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale oscure, masticando pillole magiche e ascoltando musica elettronica ripetitiva......
Kristian Wilson (Nintendo INC, 1989)
McA
Moderatore Globale
Moderatore Globale
Contatta:

C'erano dubbi?

Immagine
Classic rock! Without you the other genres wouldn't exist! You are the raw and original sound of rock! Other genres may try to imitate your rawness, but they can never be like you!
Ciao da McA e da Francesco Caravagli, responsabile relazioni esterne Radio Fujiko.
snorky
Leggenda
Leggenda

foto = Nirvana.
Grunge! You're all about the music and would even turn your back on fame just to stay true to your roots... You reached your high in the early '90s, but you're still making some good stuff! Keep rocking!
.....mmmm...vabbbbbèèèè....
...and if your doorbell rings and nobody's there,that was no Martian....it's Halloween.
jonny
Supremo
Supremo
Contatta:

Classic rock! Without you the other genres wouldn't exist! You are the raw and original sound of rock! Other genres may try to imitate your rawness, but they can never be like you!
tutto sommato mi va bene,
direi che si può avvicinare al 100% rockabbestia ;)
Giulia
Esperto
Esperto

Mi sono usciti gli Strokes.......
Dante
Pratico
Pratico

Garage rock! I like you... I like you alot! You and indie are on the same plane for me! You bring rock'n'roll down to its dirty roots, whether being minimalist like The White Stripes or retro like The Strokes. You keep on doing what you're doing! Oh...and did I mention I like you alot?
più foto degli Strokes!
Il destino è il pretesto dei falliti. (Pablo Neruda)
cudiel

sono soddisfatto.
alla fine mi sembra che il quiz ci stia prendendo.
bella melaval per la segnalazione.
cudiel

garage: cudiel, Dante, Giulia, Allo
classic: McA, Kappo, jonny
grunge: molo, unanota, .ferro, snorky
industrial: marlenina
punk: viciousburger

attendo con ansia jami, Gio Vox e gli altri (anche i non rockers) (e naturalmente melaval).
McA
Moderatore Globale
Moderatore Globale
Contatta:

Beh, Cudiel, con te non ci ha preso... Tu sei classic rock, come me...
Ciao da McA e da Francesco Caravagli, responsabile relazioni esterne Radio Fujiko.
marlenina
Supremo
Supremo

Sono una bestia rara (??)

Beh se vi divertite così tanto, allora misuratevi anche con questo: quanto sei indie?
...integrare la sconfinata equazione dell'universo per mezzo dell'Integrale elettrico di vetro, dal respiro di fuoco
Kappo
Leggenda
Leggenda
Contatta:

You're just too cool for school, aren't you? You're pretty narrow minded and opinionated with regards to music (and probably most other things as well). But you're allowed to be, because you really are better than everyone else. You take pride in obscurity. You probably prefer vinyl too, you elitist bitch.

Ebbene si! sono un Indie Snob....
Non esistono domande stupide. Solo le risposte possono esserlo.
McA
Moderatore Globale
Moderatore Globale
Contatta:

Sono soddisfatto.
You are not indie at all!

Who are you trying to fool? Just because you own a couple of Weezer albums doesn't mean that you're uberindie. Indie people don't hear about cutting edge new bands from MTV. At least the ignorant don't know what they're missing...
unanota
Leggenda
Leggenda
Contatta:

mah, non ho ben capito...
You are a scenester!
You are so indie it hurts. You hang out with the coolest people in your city. It doesn't even bother you that none of them know your name. You know lots of bands personally, you know a couple of guys from We Hate The Mainstream Records, and you blag your way into getting almost everything for free. That fanzine you write gives you extra kudos. You probably don't even care that non-scenesters think you're a pretentious fuck.
Torno a spaccarmi le orecchie in sala di registrazione... CANCHERS grind till DEAF!
...delle chitarre che non fanno più cheke-cheke ma fuzz-fuzz.

MIODI.BLOGSPOT.COM /// ROCKIT.IT/MIODI
jami
Amministratore
Amministratore
Contatta:

You are open-minded!

You're pretty knowledgeable about music in general. You like indie music, sure, but that's only part of it. You'll listen to any old shit as long as it sounds good to you. You're not snobby about music at all, you just like what you like. How boring. Curiously, this makes you popular with the opposite sex.
grunge, per quello precedente
Rispondi